Friday, September 4, 2009

a sixth scent

I want to thank you all for the lovely comments.
I decided to do a little post about all my favorite perfumes.
Cinnamon Body Oil by The Body Shop - Im honestly not a big fan of cinnamon, but gosh this is amazing. Its small practical, efficient, smells great, not pricey, last long, I could go on and on. Perfect.




Angel by Chopard - Its a rather strong perfume, but some times thats perfect. It has a small hint of vanilla. The bottle is also very sturdy, my sister accidentally dropped it in our ceramic sink, there wasnt a scratch on the bottle, but the sink had broken...



Miss Dior Cherie by Dior - In their words "has notes of mandarin, strawberry leaf, violet, jasmine, caramel popcorn, wild strawberry sorbet, musk, and patchouli."



Hypnose Senses by Lancome - The lady at the mall gave me a sprits, and at first I want so sure but when I smelled it when I got home I was convinced, so was my mom. It features osmanthus, rose, patchouli, cistus labdanum, benzoin and tonka bean. That doesnt sound great, but it smells great.





Cat Delux at Night by Naomi Campell - This is a great really afordabley priced perfume. First I just had the normal Cat Deluxe, which is great too, but I prefer this one. It has a strong smell of passion fruit, at least to me




Amor Amor by Cacharel - This scent is sweet, and light. Its perfect for pretty much everything, its really the scent that Ive been using the most lately. I really want to get my hands on the caramel version.
Hope all of you have a great weekend.

1 comment: