Monday, August 31, 2009

The weekend is over






Sorry bout the blue, dont know what happend.





Shirt(worn as dress):Sisters Ed Hardy.Tights:Falke?Shoes:ConverseEarings:Clockhouse (I think)
and I spent the day lounging around like the lazy bum that I am.
I can honestly say Im not a big fan of Ed Hardy but I like this dragon shirt.
Its actually my sisters, but she left it here when she went off to Uni, so since is a shame to leave it lying around in her closet, I decided to try it on (btw, rose if your reading this, I just wanna warn you that Im taking it to Thailand with me.) .
I spent the day in the house, without shoes but I put on the converse for the pictures.
After we went sailing and it was loads of fun, but I was too lazy to grab any pictures.
Hope your all looking forward to a entire week of work or school, happily none yet for me.

10 comments: