Tuesday, September 22, 2009

who knew perfection could be such perfect hell?

I know it seems like all my latest post are just apologies, but I am sorry for not posting lately.
As you all know in a month and a few days it will be halloween, I know its a bit early to talk about costumes - I usually just figure out what im wearing the day before- but since I still havnt taken any pictures I though it might be an idea to share last years outfit. And help you get an idea for what you wanna wear.










Costumes: Goth,Goth, Witch, School Girl, Convict, and normal?









I wore a long shirt/short dress which I got in this little shop somewhere somehow. You cant really see in any pictures, but even though it was HOT -really hot- I wore boots.
And here are some outfits Ive been thinking of wearing this year or ones Ive already worn:
Amy Winehouse
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Goth
Ballerina (freaskishly easy of you own a leotard)
Blair Waldorf (gossip girl)
Cleopatra
tata for now.
xx
btw, i will be leaving switzerland and going to thailand in a couple of days so posts will be unlikely.

1 comment: