Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i live in a bubble and i like it

About a week or so ago my family - mom, dad, and I - went to see this band in a bar. The bar was really small and consited of a square shaped room with a small, small stage, a bar in the corner and that was pretty much it. Anyway, we went because my dad had heard the vocalist before and was amazed. When I hear her I was too, she was really great.


Anyway, back to the title of the post, the bar was in a more sketchy part of zurich, which I then realized I was used to this "sweet, homey" life of mine. Personally, I like my life the way it is, but I honestly felt so out of place an uncomfortable there...



On another note, I am sick with a slight cold and fever and we have changed the flight date which leaves me more days to pack, thankfully.


Also, today I met up with an old school friend (I havnt seen her in 7 years) it was really great. I was kinda worried she'd be different or that we wouldnt find anything to talk about or that she'd be shallow like so many other girls here, but she wasnt and we had a blast.

Btw, these pictures are just random ones I've collected from many, many, many over the years, hope you like them.

Im off to bed,
goodnight,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment