Friday, August 21, 2009

Home, sweet home

I am back! :D
My family went to drop my sister off at Uni and we stayed for a couple of days, relaxing and seeing things and acting like tourists.
On the first night we had an amazing hotel but the food wasnt that great. And on the second, the hotel was alright but the food was amazing.
Since I havnt got a post on fashion I thought I'd blog about books.

Ive been reading Wicked by Gergory Maguire, its pretty good.
It about The Wizard of Oz (Ive never read the book or seen the movie) but its based on the Wicked Witch of the West's story, her childhood and what made her become the witch...
Personally, I love to read, and Ive been looking for a copy of The Alchemist for absolutely ages - seems just like a good pair of shoes- and I finally found it on our little trip.


I also got The Witch of Portobello, I cant wait to read them.

I also really wanna get my hands on Wicked Lovely, it seems intruging.
A few other of my favorite books:

The Time Travelers Wife
My Sisters Keeper
The Bookthief
A Time for Dancing
The Truth about Forever
The Host
The Art of Racing in the Rain
Lovely Bones
The God Project
Kite Runner
A Thousand Splendid Suns
My Best Friends Girl


2 comments:

  1. Dude, send me those books once your done reading them okay!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till you get back here... Its easier...

    ReplyDelete