Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh happy day

Just incase your wondering, the title is sarcastic. I had a horrible day today, I blame hormones, Algebra, and cows. Yes cows, infact last night I didnt get any sleep because of them. The farmer put his cows out, and gosh they had those huuuge bells around their necks which just rang, ALL night long. I always have a bad day if I have a bad night so, there ya go.
On a happier note, I went shopping yesterday and found some great things. I shall post about them soon.
I really need a pair of nice, chunky wedges, Ive been looking around but so far, no luck.
Theres no outfit post today as I spent the entire day pretty much in my pj's and working on math.
I promise a post soon,
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We loved your blog!
    Check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow us.
    Love,
    A&A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing bye and leaving your comment!!
    I'll be checking your blog!
    Kiss from Spain!

    ReplyDelete