Friday, December 18, 2009

holidays are here
























I have to admit, I envy bloggers who update everday. I wish i had the time, but also knowing that I take my pictures alone, without a tripod, it can be hard and tiresome. I used to have my sister take them for me but as shes left, no such chance.


On another note, I also feel envy to all people who are enjoying snow right now.
Thailand has been unbearably hot lately and I would just about kill for a bit of snow.

Anyways, as the holidays are here and as I've been on youtube looking at some beauty channels, I felt inspired to try out some make up. The pictures in the blog are creations of boredom, late nights, loads of make up, and bed head. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that make up on you. It's make up, but not over the top and still looks chic enough for the day.

    And you look like mom in the first pic.

    Love it.
    PROFILE PIC MATERIAL!

    ReplyDelete