Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bling-Bling

The jewelry below is pretty much all my favorite gold pieces that I have.
All these neclaces are the same lenght, I just adjusted them for the picture. The first two are just plain chains the second obviously has the heart.

First ring used to belong to my mom, but she cant fit it anymore, its supposed to be S for her name but its not that obviously made. The second is a ring from when I was pretty much a baby, only fits on my pinkie but I still love it.

Another one, sadly the camera wouldnt focus properly, its pearls on both sides.


Plain gold hoop earings.



I got these peacock earings from my sister godmother, ther pretty amazing.
Totally unique.



Close up.


This is a fake gold braclet my mom got herself for vakentines day, I nicked it. :)


The two bracelets on the right are ones of when I was a baby. Ones mine the others is my sisters, but I dont think she fits hers anymore.



This neclace matches the bracelet above on the left.



Thats all for now.
My favorite silver jewelry will come up too in a while.
Enjoy the rest of the week.

2 comments: